Beauty of a girl’s face is traditionally compared to a bright and shiny full moon. Of course I don’t have any objection in it! This concept is true also at some point, but when a face is surrounded by some unwanted enemies like acne, pimples, blackheads etc, and then we are left with no other excuse than the moon too has some spots in it and so we have!
But my question is why to feel this grief and become helpless for our beauty? Let’s face these enemies in the war of skin to win the castle of beautiful and glowing skin!
So you all beautiful lady birds, now get relaxed! And let’s know about this demon who has surrendered us from a long history and let’s learn some technique to fight with it.
I will start step by step and so first of all let me present the detail info about Acne, its definition and causes of its production at certain time.
Medical meaning of Acne
According to Medical Dictionary,
“Acne is a common skin disease characterized by pimples on the face, chest, and back which occurs while the pores of the skin become clogged along with oil, bacteria, pollution and dead skin cells.”
Some people have hyper active Sebaceous glands in their skins which makes their skin oily. Because of some reasons, these glands start the secretion of sebum or natural oil in excess amount which makes your skin clogged with dust and bacteria. This is called Acne.
In Simple Words..What is Acne?
In the language of layman terms, your oily skin converts itself in a magnet which attracts everything that comes in its contact such as dust, dirt, grim, bacteria and fog of pollution. All these elements or say hidden enemies congest the skin pores continually and making the dead cells accumulating everyday on your skin surface inviting all skin disease.
In the beginning of the day, your skin might be clean and glowing, but as the day passes, it becomes sticky, dark and oily which shows the symptoms of oily skin. There are some types of skin problems such as pimples, zits, pustules, boils, rashes, whiteheads and blackheads. When all these are collected in one basket, they are called Acne!
Why This Happens ? Causes
The original reason of its occurring is almost unknown! Yet there are several factors and reasons which give birth to this enemy.
- Hormonal changes and hormonal disorders are the primary factors in causing Acne problems especially in teenagers, before menstruation, during pregnancy and menopause.
- Heredity also plays a role in creating this skin disorder. People with family history of acne problem are more prone to this disease.
- It also may be the side effect of some drugs, antidepressants, antibiotics or oral contraceptives.
- Certain spicy and oily food also improves the chances of Acne creation on skin.
Last but not least, your personal hygiene also matters a lot! Hard scrubbing and picking at pimples often make this problem worse.
As I already have mentioned earlier in this post, your own hygiene is your best weapon to win this foe. Keeping your face clean is most necessary in this disease. Thorough cleansing will unclog all your skin pores making them pure removing all additional oil and dirt from there.
Therefore a good face wash and body wash plays a vital role in your this problem.
Let’s have a look on the range of some of the best Acne face wash available in market easily.
Clean And Clear Foaming Face Wash
This is the best face wash for the people having Acne prone and oily skin.
It is the product of world renowned Johnson and Johnson company which claims to be careful to their customers.
You just need a small drop of this mixture to apply and you will get completely clean and crystal clear face removing all dirt, dust and grim from your face even after 2 hours!
It is handy to use and carry anywhere very easily as its cap is free from any leakage.
This product is widely available in the any corner of world.
The flora fragrance of this face wash makes you feel fresh even after the tired schedule of whole day.
This foaming face wash contains Triclosan, one of the best factors to fight with bacteria and making skin completely free from them as it possess anti bacterial properties.
Glycerine is used to prevent over drying and providing smoothness to any irritation on skin.
Lakme Clear Pores Face Clean-up Face Wash
‘Get a Salon like clean up’ is the main claim of this product and is worth too.
This Lakme product leaves the face squeaky clean in a fraction of seconds making them free from dirt and harmful elements.
It works even after 4 to 5 hours after using it.
It does not make your face so dry and stretchy.
It removes your mild make up without any extra effort.
Its attractive pack forces you to buy.
Its most attractive feature is that it prevents further new acne formation, scars or blemishes.
Its Green Tea extracts makes you skin revitalized and makes you feel refreshing.
The salicylic acid checks and prevents acne from their roots and makes your skin healthy and silky.
Pond’s Oil Control Skin Mattifying Facial Foam
Most beautiful feature of this face wash is that it not only removes the dirt from your face but also makes it soft and silky.
Ingredients like Anti Oil Bio 5 formulation used in this product stop the production of oil and sebum from glands which allows the skin to feel fresh and radiance look.
It maintains the natural texture and nourishment of skin from becoming it over dry or sticky.
Its hydrating effects are so cool that you can use it in daily use too without caring about any side effects.
It clear ups the pores of skin from deep root and makes skin healthy and clean.
It contains all those ingredients which are mentioned in above image which makes this mixture truly one of the best products.
Vedic Line Neem and Brahmi Disinfecting Face Wash
This natural herbal product is one of the best face wash for the people who have pigmented oily skin as it claims to be very helpful for pigmentation effects.
Its unique herbal formulation mixture unclogs all skin pores and extracts excess oil from the roots.
Its natural contents control infections of skin and instead soothe irritation.
Ingredients used to make this formula are completely natural and herbal so there is no risk at all of using any chemical to your sensitive skin.
It removes dust without affecting oil water balance.
It has tremendous soothing fragrance.
This mixture has a blend of Brahmi and Neem oil which helps to pull out all impurities from the roots of your skin.
Camphor and Tea Tree oil creates a soothing smell along with disinfecting purpose.
Jolen Face Wash Gel with Lemon Extracts for Oily Skin
With a small drop of this mixture you can wash and rather cleanse your face and neck line area altogether.
It claims that its lemon extracts remove all traces of acne which causes dust, dirt and grime providing refreshing complexion and skin becomes visibly flawless and silky smooth.
Impurities and dead cells are softly removed by Revivo exfoliators that makes skin crystal clean.
It also works as a skin pH balance restorer making your skin toned up and supple radius look with energising aroma of lemon.
It is handy to carry anywhere as its cap is enough tight and has no spillage issues.
It has lemon extracts having acidic properties and thus it works as a great exfoliater and complexion booster.
Home Remedy Tips For Acne
If you are tired enough using all cosmetic products with chemical then come with me and I will take you to the world of kitchen kits for your acne issues!
- Take some milk or yoghurt in a bowl and keep it at room temperature. Mix one tablespoon of milk or yoghurt with one tablespoon of honey and start applying this mixture on your face. After the first layer dries up, apply the second layer on it and continue this process until you get a thick mask. After 10 to 15 minutes remove your mask with water and then gently scrub it in circular way with washcloth.
- Clean your face with fresh water. Take some papaya and mesh it in a bowl until it become consistent to apply on your skin. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then clean your face with warm water.
- Aloe Vera is the your only best friend at your Acne issue days. Take one strip of Aloe Vera and carefully remove its thorns with knife and then use your finger tips and pull out inner pulp of that leaf. Apply this herbal gel on your face and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes and then clean it with warm water. You also can apply this pulp for a long time without removing it with water.
- Lemon water is another friend of you which you can easily use without making any extra hard work. Dab a small cotton ball or your finger in fresh lemon juice and apply it on pimple area. You also can mix it up with yoghurt.
- Take some dry Neem and Tulsi leaves and crush them making powder from them. Add some oatmeal and one table spoon of honey in it. Mix all these items properly and apply it on your face. Leave this face pack for 10 to 15 minutes and then clean your face with warm water.