Shiny, silky and healthy hair is the obvious dream of any woman under the sky as it not only gives her physical beauty and style but also strengthens her personality and develops a bunch of confidence in her.
Oily hair is obviously not a boon and so to deal with such hair type is also not that much easy or entertaining. But now you get relaxed! Within few seconds you are going to get rid of your this headache, as I am presenting you an authentic and well researched list of best shampoos for oily hair and scalp.
So get ready guys!
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo:
I can suggest this shampoo to you all guys just because of its unique blend of non-greasy natural almond and mineral oils for the sake of deeply nourishing and replenish nutrients in your hair. It makes your hair so smooth, soft, shiny and beautiful much enough to rock you on the floor of party or anywhere you go.
This shampoo is beautiful blend of some extraordinary vitamins and natural extracts such as water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Gluconolactone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PPG-9 and TEA.
There are nice products in the basket of Dove for Skin Care. Top 10 Best Cleansing Body Wash that Keeps You ever youthful.
Biotic Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner:
Why this Green Bottle?
Most attractive factor of this shampoo is that it is free from all harmful chemicals and made of pure natural substances which have pure therapeutic properties. It is completely organic and preservative free too. So as per my own experience I can suggest this product for its natural contents which are enough in quantity to make your hair beautiful and bouncy without compromising with its health.
It Contains :
As per its company’s claims, this Biotic Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo is blended with pure green apple extract, sea algae, Chinai Ghas, Almond Oil, Centella and pure Himalayan Water with refreshing fragrance. It has special pH balanced formula which is enough gentle to wash your hair daily with this product. It makes your hair refreshed and full of natural shine to make your hair dance along with your smile on face!
Himalaya Protein Shampoo:
Why Himalaya Protein Shampoo?
Having natural and herbal mild floral fragrance, this shampoo keeps your hair and scalp clean for almost 3 days. It makes your hair soft and straight with gorgeous look along with protecting them from everyday damage.
Moreover it is free from Parabens, Silicone and SLES, avoiding all harmful chemicals to your soft and gentle hair. Ingredients like Amla and Black Myrobalan strengthen your roots of hair and Licorice helps to improve the growth of hair.
It Contains :
This shampoo carries a rich nutritional value for nourishment and strength. It has extracts of Amla, Chickpea, Black Myrobalan, Eclipta, Licorice, Henna along with Beach Almond and Beansprout.
Shahnaz Hussain Sha Henna Scalp Cleanser Normal to Oily Hair Shampoo:
Why Should I suggest this ?
If you have normal to oily hair and you want to shine your hair without oily look and yet lustrous, then this is the best suggestion for you because it controls the excess secretion of oil from the roots of scalp. It also keeps scalp free from flakes and dandruff. This shampoo is completely made up of Ayurvedic and herbal ingredients so it hardly has any side effects. Some natural herbs like Henna and Myrobalans keeps your hair healthy and free from falling.
It Contains :
Amla ( Indian Gooseberry), Harar Bahera ( Myrobalans), Jatamansi ( Spikenard), Shikakai and Bael are its main ingredients which helps to keep hair free from damage and strengthens roots of scalp. Company claims it to be completely an Ayurvedic product and not any cosmetic.
Tony Guy Refresh It Dry Shampoo:
Why and when to use it ?
Sometimes our schedule is too busy to find a little time for our hair treatment or shampooing our hair. Some of us are trapped between family and job so badly that we hardly get the time to manage our hair nicely daily.
Here is the solution!
This dry and cool product makes your hair refreshing within few seconds. Shake well it and spray it on your hair with a certain distance and focusing on your roots of scalp and watch the magic!
This dry shampoo makes your hair light and fragrance feeling even on the greasy and weighed hair which is not washed for two or more days.
It Contains :
Though not made of natural ingredients, it can be used to style your hair instantly any time
Home Remedy Tips For Oily Hair
Enough about all shampoos and artificial ready made products! Now let me disclose some unrevealed facts and solutions which you can use in your cute kitchen only!
- Oatmeal is one of the best home remedy for oily and sticky hair which you can prepare in just few minutes without any haphazard. Prepare some oatmeal and let it cool down, after some time apply it on the scalp and leave it for ten to fifteen minutes and then rinse and clean it using shampoo. This formula soaks up the oil from the scalp and soothes itchiness in your hair.
- You can take two egg yolks and add a few drops of lemon juice in it and then mix it well. Apply this on your wet hair and let it remain for five to seven minutes as it is. For best results use this two or three times in a week. This will remove oiliness from your scalp and also make your hair shiny.
- Henna is another best remedy for oily hair and scalp. It has drying and cooling effect to your scalp. It conditions your hair very well. Take two cup of boiled tea water and add Henna in it. Also add some yoghurt in the mixture and leave it for some time to mix well. Apply this mixture on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes and then clean it with only water. You can shampoo your hair on next day for best result.
- Lemon is the lovely solution for oily hair. Just take two lemons with two cups of distilled water and store it. After cleaning your hair take this solvent rub it and massage it on your hair and scalp keeping it for five minutes and then rinse it thoroughly.
- Aloe Vera is the best natural remedy to get reed of oily hair. Take a teaspoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel in a cup of mild shampoo, keep it in fridge and use it every day for nice results.