Healthy, thick and bouncy hair is the dream of every princess on earth!
Your hair is one of the best representator of your personality. It not only makes you shine in the crowd but also fills your heart with self confidence.
But sudden and unwanted hair fall becomes our biggest uninvited enemy. It becomes our nightmare at every night. But now it’s the time to get rid from this problem! Cheer up girls! Now I am going to present you some instant home remedies to pull out your enemy from the world of your hair.
What is Hair Fall?
Let’s understand the Hair Fall in detail.
In Medical language, Hair Fall is called Alopecia. Males are more prone to this disease. In males, there are 7 stages of hair fall, whereas in females there are 3 stages. “Androgenetic alopecia” is most commonly found form of hair fall.
In Simple Words:
We also know it from the name of Baldness. When your hair starts to get thin everyday and the frequency improves day by day, it is the symptom of hair fall.
Why does Hair Fall? – Causes:
There may be several reasons for falling hair. Hair Fall is not an immediate effect disease or it does not occur in one night only. It is a slow but sustaining process. Following are some reasons of hair fall.
- Environment plays a crucial role in hair falling. Over heat or over wet environment makes hair sticky resulting hair fall.
- Harmful pollutants in air affect your hair immediately to make them weak and then fall.
- Age factor also work in this problem. Changing hormones or hormonal imbalance with increasing age affect the health of your hair.
- During pregnancy it is quite normal complaint of women for hair fall which is natural.
- Over stress and excessive smoking also lead to damaging your hair.
- Genetic factors or heredity also plays crucial role in hair fall.
- Scalp infections damage the root of your hair and you suffer from hair loss.
- Access use of chemical hair products or wrong selection of hair products may lead you to the loss of hair.
- Medical problems like thyroid, anemia, autoimmune diseases, chronic illness etc too may be the reason of your hair fall.
Hair Fall Home Remedies Tips:
Are you tired of using those beauty products claiming the immediate growth of your hair? Then come with me! We are today going to learn about some instant homemade and easily available substances which will enrich you with bunch of healthy hair locks.
1. Acorus Calamus ( English: sweet flag, Hindi: Gorbacch)
This is the most effective medicine in hair fall especially during pregnancy. It includes Anticonvulsant and antioxidant activity which makes the root of your hair full of nutrition opening hair pores to enrich with blood circulation and avoiding hormonal changes.
How to use?
- Take 250 ml coconut oil and boil it for 15 minutes, then add the dry powder of Acorus Calamus or Sweet Flag or Gor bacch.
- Let the mixture cool down at room temperature and mix it well.
- Now apply this oil on your scalp and massage your hair well.
- Keep this oil in your hair for a night and you can wash your hair next day in the morning.
Henna includes the ingredients which not only strengthens your hair roots but also conditions your hair making them silky and shiny.
How to Use?
- In 250 ml mustard oil, add 60 gm of dried Henna leaves.
- Now boil the mixture and let the leaves burn in it.
- Now cool this oil down at normal room temperature.
- After it become cool, filter this oil and use it in daily massage of your hair.
- You also can store this oil in air tight bottle for future use
3. Goose Berry ( Amla)
Amla or Goose berry is one of the most useful natural herbs to check the hair loss. You can use it in several ways. It not only strengthens the lock of your hair but also make it black and shiny.
It is very rich in Vitamin C, lacking of which can cause excess hair loss. It also contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and exfoliating properties which make your scalp strong and healthy.
How to Use?
- Take 1 table spoon of Amla pulp and 1 table spoon of lemon juice.
- Mix it well and apply on your hair.
- Keep this mixture in your hair for the night and wash your hair next morning.
- You also can use Shikakai powder with Indian Gooseberry.
- Mix both the powders well and apply this pack on your hair.
- Keep it for some time and wash off your hair.
4. Neem leaves
Neem tree often found in Indian subcontinent region is one of the best solutions for any health, skin and beauty related problems. It has rich properties to cure wounds or treat disease. It contains Astringent property which checks dandruff and makes hair root healthy.
How to Use?
- Take some water in a bowl and add some Neem leaves in it.
- Now boil the water at maximum and let the water become half.
- Now let the water cool down at room temperature and then wash your hair with this water.
- For best results, use this method once in a week.
Hibiscus is also called as Rose Mallow and Shoe Flower, widely found in tropical and sub tropical regions. The properties that it contains have various magical uses in medicine and beauty products. It is helpful not only in controlling hair fall but also in nourishing your hair. It prevents premature greying hair and also stops dandruff.
How to Use?
- Take some hibiscus flowers and crush them well.
- Add some coconut or sesame oil and make it paste like.
- Now apply this mixture on your scalp and keep it for few hours.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
Some other Tips
- Consumption of junk food and cold drinks also affects the health of your hair. So try to avoid these food and beverages as much as possible.
- Daily exercise will nourish not only your outer body but also inner health. Same thing applies in your hair treatment too. Preserve some time for exercise in your daily schedule.
- Sometimes oily and sticky hair also looks like loss of hair and thin, so use Best Shampoo for Oily hair and Scalp, but be aware of the quality of hair product and its ingredients.
- Drink water as much as you can daily, it will keep your hydration system active and healthy.
- Caffeine is most harmful stuff for your health. Your one cup of coffee depletes your body of nutrients. It snatches away that nutrition which makes your hair healthy.